Is there sufficient commitment to breaking away from breakdown maintenance and setting up a PM system?
Do operators sufficiently understand the importance of their participation in plant maintenance?
Manufacturing support activities
- Is Autonomous Maintenance sufficiently supported?
Activities to reduce failures to zero
- Have failure analysis, recovery and improvement sufficiently been carried out and have significant reductions in sporadic failures been achieved?
Establishment of a maintenance plan management system
- Are maintenance standards prepared, and is PM carried out according to a maintenance calendar?
Creation of a system for the management of maintenance information
- Are maintenance records carefully recorded, and is an information management system in place?
Spare parts management
- Are spare parts purchasing and stock management conducted for planned maintenance?
Creation of a predictive maintenance system
- Is Condition-Based Maintenance introduced, and is diagnostic technology partially developed in-house?
Lubrication oil management
- Are lubricating oil and operating oil managed, using an oil stand and the like?
Training in maintenance skills
- Are almost 100% of maintenance team members licenced trades?